Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by Kenzzi Limited, also referred to in these Terms and Conditions as “we”, “us” or “our”. These terms apply to your purchase from us.
New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (“CGA”) – We acknowledge that you have statutory rights and remedies under the CGA, provided that you are not buying our Products for business purposes. We acknowledge that we have obligations under the CGA which we will always abide by.
When you sign up with us, you will have a choice whether or not you receive emails from us. If you initially chose to, you can always change your mind by unsubscribing to our emails. We do not send unsolicited emails to you.
Intellectual Property Rights & Jurisdiction and Governing Law
All intellectual property on our website, including without limitation any trademarks, graphics, images, copyright, layout and design of our website are owned by Kenzzi Limited or our content suppliers. All matters concerning Kenzzi Limited that are in dispute will be governed by the laws of New Zealand and will be dealt with by the New Zealand court system.
After you have placed an order with us, and we come to know that there are going to be delays in shipping it to you (outside of those prescribed), or that we are out of stock, we will contact you immediately to notify you of the delay.
The payment gateway we use is powered by our website provider Shopify. This is a safe gateway that you can trust.
All prices are displayed in your home country's currency, inclusive of GST. The shipping cost of our product is not included in the price and may vary depending on your location. Once you enter your address onto our website, the relevant shipping cost will appear.
- Kenzzi Limited Discount Codes (“the Code”)
- The Code is defined as any promotional offer which provides a discount to the customer, whether via the Kenzzi Limited website, Instagram, affiliate websites or influencers.
- Terms and conditions of the Code
- Kenzzi Limited may amend or terminate the Code at any-time, without notice.
- The Code is not valid if used in conjunction with Express Shipping or any other Code provided by Kenzzi Limited.
- The Code may only be used once per customer unless otherwise stated.
- If you return items purchased using a promotional code, we will subtract the value of the promotional code from your refund.
- The code is only valid for transactions valued over $100.
- Kenzzi Limited reserves the right to void the transactions where prohibited.
- Please be advised that Free Shipping is not applicable to the following countries: Afghanistan, Central African Republic, Angola, Algeria, Ascension Island, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, Christmas Island, Comoros, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Congo - Brazzaville, Congo - Kinshasa, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic Ecuador, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guatemala, Israel, India, Kenya,Kosovo, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger,Nepal, Norfolk Island, North Macedonia, Palestinian Territories, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, São Tomé & Príncipe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Sri Lanka Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, St. Helena, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Tristan da Cunha, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, U.S. Outlying Islands, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Upon delivery, the risk of loss or damage to the product is transferred to the customer.
Please make sure the contact information you give to us is correct. If you enter someone else’s information, then you warrant that you are authorized by that person to provide that information. If you choose to create an account with us, you must keep your password safe. Your account is your responsibility regardless of any unauthorized access gained by others. If you believe your account may no longer be secure, please contact us immediately.
90 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Kenzzi Limited offers a money-back guarantee on selected Kenzzi Limited products. The Kenzzi Limited 90-day Money Back guarantee is valid for the Kenzzi Limited IPL Hair Removal Handset only. All other Kenzzi Limited products are warranted for 12 months from the date you receive them. Please refer to Warranty in our terms and conditions.
Your Kenzzi Limited product is warranted for a period of 12 months from the date you receive it. The warranty does not cover the following and is not limited to; loss, misuse, accident, alteration, servicing, use with unauthorized accessories and any other conditions beyond normal use. The Kenzzi Limited Warranty covers the device only, The incurrence of any additional charges are the responsibility of the customer. These include but are not limited to: Shipping, and Customs and Duties Tax.
If you would like to request a warranty claim, kindly contact customer services at info@Kenzzi.com and our friendly team will assist you.
Cancellations & Returns
We do not offer cancellations or returns, unless the product has a technical fault in which case we will arrange a replacement product. In that unlikely event, please contact our customer services at email@example.com.
If you refuse to accept delivery of your item/s and the courier has to send it back to our warehouse, you will be charged a USD$75 restocking fee plus any other shipping related charges and refunded the remaining amount paid. If your parcel is lost, destroyed or damaged on its way back to us, your refund will not be processed.
IPL stands for Intense Pulsed Light, and it is a safe and non-radiating lightwave targeting the melanin in the hair by converting light to heat to target the hair follicle. Because of this energy conversion a small percentage of customers may experience some redness and light swelling after an IPL treatment but it should subside after a few days. Some customers may also experience some brown marks which darkens and then fades after a few days. We recommend using a good quality moisturizer immediately after each treatment to keep the skin hydrated and cool, and always use a high SPF sunscreen when going outdoors. Please always consult your doctor if you are unsure if IPL treatment is right for you. People with Epilepsy should not use this product as the IPL emits a bright flash.
Microdermabrasion is a non-chemical, non-invasive and very safe procedure where the device uses a microcrystalline tip with vacuum suction to remove the outer most dry and dead skin cells to reveal a healthier and more youthful looking skin. Please always consult your doctor if you are unsure if microdermabrasion treatment is right for you.
Shipping and Local Destination Tax & Duties
We ship to everywhere in the world unless stated otherwise. Please note, Kenzzi Limited has no control over any customs or import duties that could be charged when the order reaches the destination country. These charges can cause delays and the customer will be liable to pay for them. Kenzzi Limited advises the customer to check with the local customs agency before placing the order.